At the junction of Gloucester Road and The High Street, Honeybourne Gate is just a few minutes by bus or car from the boutique shopping, leafy boulevards, public gardens and Regency style that is Cheltenham Spa.
Transport and access
There is car parking on-site, nearby public transport or local taxi cabs offering easy access to Cheltenham’s town centre amenities. Honeybourne Gate also has its own direct access onto the pathway that runs along the old Honeybourne Line to the shopping complex at Honeybourne Way.
Festivals and entertainment
Year round, Cheltenham enjoys a busy calendar of varied culture and events. The famous Jazz, Science, Music and Literature festivals attract leading musicians, writers, scientists, performers and thought leaders from around the world. Cheltenham Racecourse hosts the legendary Gold Cup, whilst the town’s acclaimed theatres and venues promise top-class performances. Close by, the convenient Brewery Centre brings together family movie entertainment and dining choices – a perfect treat for visiting grandchildren.
- Promenade – Chic boutiques, designer outlets, continental style cafes, quality dining
- The Brewery – Multi-screen cinema, luxury screening rooms, bars, world cuisine
- Racecourse – Racing meetings, festivals, concerts and events
- High Street – Major retailers and department stores, Regent Arcade, Beechwood Shopping Centre
- Montpellier – Fashion independents, quality bars, brasseries and restaurants, Montpellier Gardens
- The Suffolks – Antique shops, art galleries, formal and informal dining